Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More Updates...



I'm finally posting a picture of me with the prego belly. However, this was taken at about 19 weeks and I'm now 23 weeks so I'm a little bigger than the picture. We don't have the internet at our house so it is hard to update as frequently as I would like. I'm also putting the most recent profile picture of our beautiful baby girl. It is amazing to think that she is inside of me. Crazy!

I have been able to feel her moving around for a while now and it never gets old. This week we have been able to see my stomach move on the outside too. I love watching Joe's face when he sees it move. He gets the biggest grin on his face. She already has him wrapped around her little finger! We only have about 16 weeks left. Time Flies!!! We don't really have anything we need for her yet besides a few outfits my sister has bought (she'll be one spoiled little girl thanks to Jenna!) and some onesies we bought. If anyone knows any places to get a good deal on car seats and strollers, or any other baby stuff let us know! We are so excited for May!!! Can't wait to see our cute little baby girl!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

ha ha yes she will be very spoiled by me!! I cant believe that you only have 16 weeks left!! I am so excited. Love you my sister!

Kim said...

Congrats!! I'm really excited for you guys. I hope everything is going well for you guys and the pregnancy is going well also.

P.S. I'm a friend from Joe's high school. I look on you blog periodically and I enjoy your posts.

Brent and Anne said...

Congratulations Karli! You look cute preggers! Hope everything is going smoothly. Are you guys moving up here for the summer?

Tyann said...

So glad everything is going well, Karli! Aren't babies amazing!? Do you guys have any names picked out yet?

Shanley said...

Cute picture Karli! You are such a cute prego lady!

The Rindi's said...

So cute!! I don't remember if I ever told you congratulations or not but I am really excited for you!! Little girls are so much fun!! I'm sorry to hear about her kidney's we will definitely keep her and you in our prayers!!