Monday, January 4, 2010

How we told...

We told the Fait family in this cute way. It took everyone a while to see that Joe had Boy? on his shirt. Mine was a little more hidden. After they did notice, we let it drag on for like 2 minutes and then we showed them what was underneath. It was so fun. Everyone was huddled around and it was so exciting! Everyone thought it was a boy so they were all very surprised when it was a girl!!! (Lynds, thanks for the pics!)

We told my parents, Taylor, and Jenna in a not so fun way. They asked us if we knew and I cracked. I just couldn't stop smiling, I pretty much blew it. We didn't tell them right away. We made them watch the DVD of the ultrasound to find out. Jenna and my mom were especially excited that it was a girl. I'm pretty sure Taylor wanted a boy. But everyone is excited. Especially us! We can't wait to see her!

7 comments:

Casie said...

What a cute way to announce that! Josh and I are just so excited for you guys to be parents. You two are going to be so cute and sweet with her and poor Joe doesn't have a prayer with that a little girl. :) She will totally have her daddy wrapped around her tiny fingers! We sure miss you guys.

And how funny is that that your turkey bone did the same thing!? I'd never seen that before either!

Karlee said...

Ha! What a cute idea! I don't think I would be able to keep the news in either! Congrats! Less than 5 months to go
I wish we saw each other more. =)

Trey said...

we went through the exact same thing as you guys! we totally thought ours was going to be a boy...we only had boy names picked out when we had our ultrasound. Surprise, it was a girl and I would never trade Lucy for anything in the world. Trust me joey, that girl will have you wrapped around her finger before she is out of the womb.

Whit said...

Thats suchs a cute Idea!

Tyann said...

What a fun idea to tell family! I'm so happy for you guys and that everything is going well. I'm sure she'll be a beautiful little girl! Any names yet?

Tahnie said...

That is so cute!

Jordan and Mandy said...

that is a really cute way to tell the family. I am really excited for you guys to have a girl. I already have an outfit for her.