Saturday, November 12, 2011

Claire - 18 Months

So Claire is 18 months now. Man, where did the time go? She is a blast! She is talking like crazy and she is tons of fun. I have a few videos and tons of pictures. But don't worry, I'm not going to post them all. Here is a brief update of Claire now.



Loves her milk!
She knows more about phones than we do!
Swoop!!!
At the game, sitting with "Maga" (Grandma)

Gardner Village With the Cousins.

Always wants the "Cheese"

Mama & Claire with the Witch

Daddy & C with the Witch

C with Lani
So cute! Older cousins taking care of Baby Claire!

Gardner Village

Wondering about the Utah gear? We went to a Utah game that night!

Our little Fam

I thought she was going to jump in the water!


Cheese!!
She loves to be outside.

Watching the neighbor boys play catch

Joe does this face ALL THE TIME!

Our little Lady Bug watching for Trick-or-Treaters

Joe, busy carving.

Claire with her "Munkeen"

Mama & C getting ready to carve

Trick-or-Treating for the first time. She doesn't quite know how to feel about it.

Just chillin with cousin Mal

C

Loves Yo Gabba Gabba


ClaireI know that was a picture overload, but it has been almost a year since I've posted a real update. These pictures were all from the last month or so. I'm going to try to update more often, but no promises. I'm ending with a couple videos of Claire. Enjoy!


Halloween Night after Trick-or-Treating


Eating Some Spaghetti

4 comments:

Shanley said...

Claire is so stinkin cute! I can't believe she is already 18 months. It is crazy how time flies. You have to update more :)

Jordan and Mandy said...

O my goodness, she is so cute! I love the videos. I can't believe how big she is. One of these days I will come visit.

Trey said...

there are too many joe faces in this post to count. Claire is a cutie. I didn't know she had red hair! we're really excited to see you guys in a month! oh and Karl...this comment is just for you. Joe: you better stock up on the banana peels.

Brent and Anne said...

She is so big now! Thanks for posting these pictures! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever! What a cute family :)