Sunday, September 12, 2010

50 YEARS

My Grandparents just celebrated their 5oth Wedding Anniversary! Wow... So amazing! My grandma wanted to get family pictures as part of their celebration, (the rest of the celebration included a suite at the bees game & fireworks). So we all went and had a family photo shoot and they all turned out really well! Claire did great. She wouldn't do any pictures of just her, but in the family pics she was smiling! Here are a few...

I love Claire's face in this one...


The Fam..

Grandma & Grandpa


After 50 years they have...
3 kids

5 Grandkids, 1 Grandson-in-law, & 1 great-granddaughter


The Barton Fam!

Congrats Grandma & Grandpa! Happy Anniversary! Thanks for all you do! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Jordan and Mandy said...

I love your family pictures! you guys are so cute. Claire is adorable. I can't believe how big she is.