Thursday, November 5, 2009

We're Expecting!!!



Joe and I are so excited to tell everyone that we are 12 weeks pregnant! We expect Baby Fait to enter the world May 21st. It is such a special time to have a baby because we have lots of birthdays in May. My dad's birthday is May 21st so it would be really special to have his first grandchild born on his birthday. I'm feeling pretty good. I've been nauseous quite a bit, but luckily haven't been too sick. I'm pretty sure my nausea was caused by the extra progesterone hormone that the doctor had me taking. Fortunately, I'm done taking those horrible things! I'm definitely excited to be out of the first trimester in a few weeks! The pictures above were taken at ten weeks. At this appointment we got to hear the heartbeat again. It was such an amazing experience. If you notice the measurements of the baby, according to books, it is actually quite large for it's age. Just another sign it is definitely our child!

9 comments:

Shanley said...

Karli, I'm so excited for you guys! You'll be great parents, and I know your little baby will have such a cute personality! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Breeeee said...

KAR!!! CONGRATS!!! THAT'S SO EXCITING!!! YAY!!!

Casie said...

AAAAAHHHHHH! I'm so excited for you guys! You and Joe are going to be such adorable parents to the most adorable baby! I was wondering the other day when you were going to announce a new arrival, since I knew you were trying, so I'm just so happy for you! I hope your pregnancy treats you well. Enjoy it, Kar, because the day you have your baby, you will be so excited but kind of sad that you don't get to feel the movements anymore. (That's how I feel anyway - I had my baby on Tuesday.) Anyway, we love you guys and are so excited for you! Keep us posted on this exciting journey!!!

Whit said...

We are soooo excited for you guys! Maybe you guys will go to school up north and our peanuts can be friends :)

Brent and Anne said...

Congrats! We're so happy for you and Joe!

Tahnie said...

How exciting! Congrats

Rebecca said...

There is nothing like parenthood, it is absolutely amazing! I am so happy for you both!

Chalise said...

hooray!!! I'm so excited for you and hope life continues to get better after the 1st trimester :-)

Tyann said...

YAY for you, Karli! I hope all goes well and that you are feeling better. What an exciting time for you guys!!!