Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Yesterday at the elementary, I got to celebrate Valentine's Day with them. I got to make a bag and I even got Valentines and I gave them to the kids too. I gave them monster bookmarks. They were cheap, and I didn't think very cute, but as Joe said, " They are teachery valentines." lol The kids loved them! It was so fun. It just makes me that much more excited to have my own class. However, the kids were bouncing off the walls. But, I guess that is to be expected!

Today, we finally got to sleep in, and boy did it feel good! It had been so long! Then we got up and I made pink pancakes. It was weird because seeing them pink you almost expected them to have a strawberry flavor, but they were still good.


Joe has to work til 10, but little does he know there will be some surprises waiting for him when he gets home. Pictures to come...


2 comments:

Casie said...

Ooo, what's gonna happen tonight? hehe. Valentine's in a classroom is way fun, huh! My first year teaching, I didn't realize that Valentine's was bigger or as big as Christmas, but they proved me wrong! It's a fun day to share with students, that's cool you had fun with them.

Kate said...

I can't wait to see the pictures. I love the cute pink valentines.