Monday, September 29, 2008

Our Splurge


We finally posted pictures so enjoy!
One morning Joe brought in a Deseret Book catalog and showed me a beautiful painting that he said we had to have. I was a little hesitant at first because it was $250, but then we both decided it was time for a splurge. We haven't splurged for a while and decided to treat ourselves. We bought the painting and hung it up in our kitchen. It looks great!!! We just love looking at it. It was our first painting purchase and we are very proud!

6 comments:

Trey said...

you're my special boy....

Casie said...

Cool! Can't wait to see a picture of it!

Jordan and Mandy said...

The Picture is so pretty! It was a good thing to splurge on!

Rebecca said...

Lucky! I have a picture that I want to get but don't have the wall space. Some day I will have my house. Hey are your Parents still in G-ville? We have some land out there in the Anderson Ranch sub. Hopefully we will be starting our house soon. I hope all is well with you guys!

Casie said...

Okay, so it's been like a week - where's the picture of this awesome splurge? And hey, I am thinking about doing vinyl lettering to sell for some extra money down here. If I invest in a cricut to do the lettering, would you recommend splurging on the larger cricut machine or would the kind you have do just as good a job? Let me know, thanks! We sure miss you guys, come down here!

♥Andrea said...

Wow that's gorgeous!! I can't believe Joe has such great taste! hahahhaha jk